Microgreen & Egg White Omelette
396 / Serving
2 egg whites
2 tsp of milk
½ cup LivingCube™ Basil microgreens
½ cup Mini Mixers® Gourmet Snacking Tomatoes
Crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk together two egg whites and 2 tsp of milk
- Add the mixture to a skillet with a coat of cooking spray and cook over medium to low heat
- Flip the egg over when the bottom has a golden tint to it
- Once the other side is done, transfer it to a plate
- Begin to fill it with sliced avocado, crumbled goat cheese, diced tomatoes, and microgreens
- Fold in half and top it off with some more microgreens!
If you are scared to try an all egg white omelette, this recipe goes well when including the yolk too!
Nutritional FactsServing Size: 1, Servings Per Recipe: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 396, Total Fat 30.1g (39% Daily Value), Saturated Fat 11.2g (56% Daily Value), Cholesterol 31mg (10% Daily Value), Sodium 183mg (8% Daily Value), Potassium 760mg (16% Daily Value), Carbohydrate 14.6g (5% Daily Value), Dietary Fiber 8.5g (30% Daily Value), Sugars 3.7g, Protein 19.6g