283 / Serving
For the Salad:
1 package G.R.EAT! Grab Rinse and EAT!® orange tomatoes
½ cup pomegranate seeds
4 small bocconcini
6 cups baby spinach leaves
½ red onion
For the Dressing:
1 tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp paprika
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Peel, and thinly slice the red onion.
- Drain the mozzarella and cut the balls in half.
- Mix the tomatoes, pomegranate seeds, spinach, mozzarella and red onion in a bowl.
- Serve with salad dressing and enjoy!
This recipe is versatile and goes well with many other toppings!
Nutritional FactsServing Size: 4, Servings Per Recipe: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 283, Total Fat 20.1g (26% Daily Value), Saturated Fat 6.8g (34% Daily Value), Cholesterol 25mg (8% Daily Value), Sodium 298mg (13% Daily Value), Potassium 368mg (8% Daily Value), Carbohydrate 17.7g (6% Daily Value), Dietary Fiber 2.3g (8% Daily Value), Sugars 6.5g, Protein 9.6g