Heirloom Tomato and Provolone Toasts
175 / Serving
2 medium DelFrescoPure® Heirloom tomatoes, cored and sliced – 9 slices
2 tbsp LivingCube™ Chefs Blend microgreens
6 slices of multigrain bread
6 slices Provolone cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler while you prepare the remaining ingredients. Pop the bread into the toaster just to crisp a little but not to brown.
- Gather the remaining ingredients ready for assembly.
- On a cookie sheet, place the 6 slices toasted bread. Top with cheese and then tomato slices to fit. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil for about 5 minutes until the cheese is melty and the tomatoes are warm and perhaps a little charred.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the toasts with fresh herbs. Serve immediately.
Nutritional FactsServing Size: 1, Servings Per Recipe: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 175, Total Fat 8.6g (11% Daily Value), Saturated Fat 5g (25% Daily Value), Cholesterol 19mg (6% Daily Value), Sodium 356mg (15% Daily Value), Potassium 136mg (3% Daily Value), Carbohydrate 13.5g (5% Daily Value), Dietary Fiber 2.4g (9% Daily Value), Sugars 2.9g, Protein 11g.