Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
160 / Serving
1 package YES!Berries® Strawberries
1 package of Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
- Set aside 1/3 cup of the berries to add to the icing later.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone liner or parchment paper. Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Carefully open each cinnamon roll and sprinkle in berry pieces. Roll each one back up and tuck a few more pieces in around the top. Continue with each cinnamon roll equally.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops are lightly golden. While they are baking, mash the remaining 1/3 cup of berries and stir into the icing provided.
- Remove cinnamon buns from the oven and drizzle with strawberry icing, Serve Warm.
Add maple syrup to the bottom of your baking tray for a delicious golden and sticky base!
Nutritional FactsServing Size: 1, Servings Per Recipe: 5, Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 4.2g (5% Daily Value), Saturated Fat 0.9g (4% Daily Value), Cholesterol 0mg (0% Daily Value), Sodium 290mg (13% Daily Value), Potassium 104mg (2% Daily Value), Carbohydrate 29.2g (11% Daily Value), Dietary Fiber 1.8g (6% Daily Value), Sugars 13.6g, Protein 02.7g.