Sweet & Salty Chocolate Strawberries
100 / Serving
2 packages of YES!Berries Your Everyday Snack! ®
1 ½ cup dark chocolate chips
½ cup white chocolate chips
½ cup pretzels, crushed
½ cup white chocolate coated pretzels, crushed
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel. Lay flat to air dry.
- Place pretzels in separate Ziploc bags and crush with a rolling pin, set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in separate glass bowls and microwave until melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate, followed by the crushed pretzels in whatever
- combination you desire. Use the rest of the chocolate to drizzle over the strawberries.
- Let dry on a tray covered with parchment paper before serving.
- Place each strawberry on a decorative muffin liner for presentation and serving convenience.
Make sure that your berries are washed but then very dry before you begin.
Nutritional FactsServing Size: 1, Servings Per Recipe: 16, Amount Per Serving: Calories 99, Total Fat 5g (6% Daily Value), Saturated Fat 3.1g (15% Daily Value), Cholesterol 1mg (0% Daily Value), Sodium 39mg (2% Daily Value), Potassium 50mg (3% Daily Value), Carbohydrate 14.4g (5% Daily Value), Dietary Fiber 0.5g (2% Daily Value), Sugars 10.6g, Protein 1.4g.