Strawberry Chocolate Bruschetta
58 / Serving
2 cups YES!Berries Your Everyday Snack!® strawberries, hulled and diced
½ cup whipped cream cheese
½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
2 teaspoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
25 Melba toasts
Whole strawberries for garnish
- Combine room temperature whipped cream cheese and chocolate hazelnut spread in a small bowl
- Combine diced berries and chopped mint in another bowl
- Spread approximately 2 teaspoons of chocolate hazelnut mix on each Melba toast
- Top with 1 large tablespoon of berry mixture
- Serve right away on a large platter garnished with strawberries
Although this is best served immediately, the bruschetta will hold well at room temperature for up to 2 hours. The spread also tastes delicious on a toasted bagel.
Nutritional FactsServing Size: 1, Servings Per Recipe: 25, Amount Per Serving: Calories 58, Total Fat 2.2g (3% Daily Value), Saturated Fat 0.6g (3% Daily Value), Cholesterol 0mg (0% Daily Value),
Sodium 70mg (3% Daily Value), Potassium 36mg (1% Daily Value), Carbohydrate 8.2g (3% Daily Value), Dietary Fiber 0.7g (3% Daily Value), Sugars 3.7g, Protein 1.7g.