Stuffed Jack-O-Lantern Bell Peppers
402 / Serving
1 package DelFrescoPure® Sweet Rainbow Pepper, bell peppers (red, orange, yellow)
1 package Mexican Rice
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Rinse peppers, slice off the tops, and hollow out the insides
- Using a small paring knife, cut out a jack-o-lantern face.
- Mix the cooked rice and cheese together in a large bowl.
- Fill each pepper with the rice mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until desired tenderness.
Add some more shredded cheese on top after cooking for an extra cheesy taste!
Nutritional FactsServing Size: 1, Servings Per Recipe: 3, Amount Per Serving: Calories 402, Total Fat 12.9g (17% Daily Value), Saturated Fat 8.1g (40% Daily Value), Cholesterol 40mg (13% Daily Value), Sodium 272mg (20% Daily Value), Potassium 108mg (2% Daily Value), Carbohydrate 54.8g (20% Daily Value), Dietary Fiber 1.8g (6% Daily Value), Sugars 4.3g, Protein 14.8g.